Forms and Policies
The SIU Foundation has processes for soliciting, depositing, managing and disbursing private support. Below are forms, and a few policies, to assist you in processing your request for services from solicitation contributions to establishing a new account then depositing the contributions and finally disbursement of funds.
Most of the forms are an Adobe fill-in format.
Information Access Policy
The Foundation takes donor confidentiality very seriously. In order to assist the Foundation with any of its processes, staff members must first read and complete the Confidentiality Agreement.
Above is a link to a webpage highlighting the solicitation process and its forms.
Below are a few form links which can be attached to a solicitation to provide additional payment options.
- Gift/Pledge Form
- Payroll Deduction Form
- Recurring Gift Form (Fill-in)
- Recurring Gift Form (Printed)
- Statement of Intent for a Future (Estate) Gift
Gift Accounting Forms
Below are the forms you may need to deposit or inform the Foundation of a contribution or other acceptable revenue so that we can process the transaction and issue the donor a thank you/IRS gift receipt. See Contributions and Other Revenue help document for more information on this process.
- Contribution/Other Revenue Deposit Form
- University Cash Gifts or University Related Organization (URO) Cash Gifts
- Gift-In-Kind (GIK) Instructions
- Gift-In-Kind (GIK) Form
Special Event Forms
Below are the forms you may need to process the transactions from a special event. See How to Manage a Charitable Special Event help document for more information on this process.
- Contributions with a Non-Tax Deductible Portion Deposit Form
- Special Event GIK Form
- Transmittal Cover Sheet for Special Event GIK Form
Accounts Payable Forms and Policies
The first link in this section is the Foundation’s purchasing and disbursement guidelines. We encourage anyone who is processing a request for payment read these guidelines prior to submitting their request. There are several forms depending on the type of transaction. Please note, a few types of transaction require preapproval. For additional information on these processes please see How to Process a Voucher and Awarding SIU Foundation Scholarship Fund help documents.
- Disbursement Guidelines
- Employee Non-Cash Award Form
- Entertainment Expenses Form
- Expense Certification Form
- Gift, Party, Function Pre-Approval Form
- Grants to University Accounts Form
- Grants to University Accounts Form Instructions
- Invoice Voucher
- Invoice Voucher Instructions
- Purchase Requisition (Campus Forms) Carbondale Springfield
- Scholarship Voucher
- Scholarship Voucher Instructions
- Travel Expense Form (2017 Travel)
- Travel Expense Form (2018 Travel)
Account Maintenance Forms
Below are forms used to manage accounts and budget officer roles at the Foundation. See How to Management My Account at the Foundation help document for more information.
- Fiscal Management Forms for Budget Officer – Budget Officer Backup – System Viewer – Report Coordinator
- New Account / Account Change Form
- Revocation of Budget Officer Delegation / View Authority
Development and Alumni Relations Internal Forms
These are internal forms for use by the division of Development and Alumni Relations.