Saluki Women's Weekend
September 9 & 10, 2022
To commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Title IX and to celebrate the accomplishments of Saluki Women in Athletics and Education the Southern Illinois University Foundation Women’s Leadership Council presents its Inaugural Saluki’s Women’s Weekend in partnership with SIU’s Women Athletics.
The Women Leadership Council is a network of alumnae, parents and friends who are committed to creating a culture of women-driven philanthropy at SIU and mentoring future generations of Salukis.
Dunn-Richmond Economic Development Center
1740 Innovation Dr, Carbondale, IL 62903
Friday, September 9, 2022
- 10 a.m. - Check-in
- 12 p.m. - Women in Philanthropy Luncheon
- 1:30 p.m. - Women Empowerment Mini-Conference
- 6 p.m. - Saluki Women’s Reception
Saturday, September 10, 2022
- 8:30 a.m. - Yoga on the Lawn
- 10:30 a.m. - Mentorship Brunch
- 11 a.m. - Women’s Athletic Luncheon (Private Event)
- 1:30 p.m. - Women in Leadership Board Meeting
- 3 p.m. - Fireside Chat with Mentors and Mentees
- 6 p.m. - Ultimate Women Saluki Tailgating Experience
Holiday Inn Carbondale – Room block rate of $109.00 code “SWW”
Please RSVP by August 5, 2022.
For more information and sponsorship requests, please contact Sherrica Hunt at email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend, you can support the Women's Leadership Council by making a gift online. You can choose from the following initiatives:Saluki Women’s Weekend
Women’s Leadership Council Activities Fund
- Mentorship Program
- Campus Micro-Grant for Women Initiatives